Thursday, March 5, 2009

Nick and the Love Sack

This happened a few weeks ago and I totally forgot to blog about it. I was in my room studying for a test and decided to go out and get a drink of water. While walking through the downstairs living room I noticed my brother-in-law Nick was trying to put away this ginormous love sack that was in the living room. Both him and Emily had to take ALL the stuffing out and put it into bags, which they then sucked the air out of with a vacuum. I expected him to be there just emptying it out....but no not Nick......he had to climb inside it and be one with the bag. LOL!





1 comment:

Nick and Emily said...

That's my hubby! gotta love him! he really does know how to make everyone laugh. that was pretty impressive though cuz you laughed so hard you cried. it made me kinda jealous. i wish i had a better sense of humor.