Saturday, March 14, 2009

Alek's 1st Birthday!!

Alek holding his Birthday balloons

Alek and Amber

Alek's birthday cake


Alek eating his cake

Using a spoon.....??

Friday March 13th my nephew Alek turned 1. It is so crazy how time flies!! I can't believe that he is 1 already!! I headed over early to help my sister Amber prepare for the party. Amber babysits my other nephew Ryker during the week so I knew she would have her hands full with both the boys. I watched Ryker as Amber got everything put together for the BEST party ever :) Alek loved the balloons he got and liked the wrapping paper on his gifts a little more than the gifts ;) Amber even made a little cake just for him so he could dig right in...but since this is Amber's son and anyone who knows my sister knows that she is OCD...he dug right in with a spoon!! He was a pretty clean eater for a 1 year old!!! I love you Alek and hope you had a good year!!

2 comments:

R.A.A.H. said...

The birthday pictures are so cute. I need to get a copy from you. Thanks for all of your help on Friday. Feel free to come and hang out this week as well. Also I'll see you for DWTS tomorrow night.

Nick and Emily said...

Silly! eating birthday cake with a spoon. she's funny. annd i love the baloons.