Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Big Helper




Every Thursday Amber, Kimberlee and I go grocery shopping together. It's fun for us to get together and see each other during the week. Amber brings my nephew Alek and Kimberlee brings Ryker (since it's her day to watch him) and we all go to target to shop. Today Alek wanted to help push the cart that Ryker was in. We put him down and he held onto the bottom of the cart and helped push it all through Target. He is getting so big and is such a good helper :) Thanks Alek boy!

2 comments:

Nick and Emily said...

Nick and i went to wal mart the other day and we totally saw a little boy doing that. it was so cute. it made nick and i laugh out loud. what a cutie.

R.A.A.H. said...

My Alek boy is such a good helper. By the way, once you got out of the car, he stopped screaming and went to sleep. I know that you're so happy that he saves all his screaming and fits just for you because he loves you so much.