Friday, December 4, 2009

Addie poo, Sadster woo and Asher boy

I babysit my sister Desi's three kids two times a week while she is at school and I admit that it is not an easy job, but I absolutely love it! They are such sweet kids and they love to hug and kiss me :) I told my three year old niece Sadie that we were best friends, so now whenever she talks to me she calls me "best friend" instead of Aunt Nanny. Here are some pictures that my friend Erin took of them a couple weeks ago. Seriously I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever! I love you guys and thank you for being so good for your Aunt Nanny :)

Addie Poo

My little best friend....that smile is so Sadie :)

Asher boy


2 comments:

R.D.S said...

We love you too Aunt Nanny. You have helped make this semester so much easier for me, I wish it were easier for you. Thank you for your willingness to help out, I don't know how I will ever be able to repay you. Love you!

Nick and Emily said...

they are adorable. you should bring them over more and we can have playdates when you are babysitting. Isaiah would love it.