Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ryker William Newton


















My little brother Willy and his wife Jen just had their first baby. Ryker William Newton was born early this morning January 7, 2009. He weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs 10 oz!!! They took him c-section which was a good thing since I doubt Jen could have delivered him the other way!! He is so cute! He has a lot of hair and will probably only fit in his newborn clothes till they leave the hospital ;). Jen is doing great and we are so proud of her!! Congrats Willman and Jen!! I love you guys!!


P.S. Willy fell in the shower and hit his head on the toilet causing it to split open.......hence the bandage on the head. Nice one Willman ;)

2 comments:

Nick and Emily said...

WOW! that is one freakin cute baby. i can't believe how big and adorable he is.

Harviehome said...

Cute!!!! I cant believe Willy is a Dad! Tell him congrats for me.