Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Mike as a Devil and me as an Angel


Grant as a Lion

Me and Isaiah. He was the cutest Dopey ever



Me and Amber the cat


Desi the Witch and Ryan with the wicked, awesome comb over!




Okay so I am horrible at this whole blog thing!! Maybe if I had a kid to blog about it might be easier. Anyways here are some pictures from Halloween. We spent the night at Desi and Ryan's with the whole family and then headed to Mike's house for a Halloween party with Emily and Nick. We had a fun time going out and getting dressed up in our costumes....even though they were kind of cheap and just put together really fast. Ryan I think had the best costume by far!! Love the used car salesman look....grrrr!

2 comments:

R.A.A.H. said...

Yeah Nanny! Finally a new post. I'm glad you saw my blog. That burn was just for your enjoyment. Halloween was fun and you and Mike looked great.

Anonymous said...

Those are sweet pictures...but the hair coming out of ryan's shirt...that's just nasty!